KeyWatcher TrueTouch key inventory software comprises the KeyWatcher TrueTouch client interface and the KeyWatcher Server for enhanced administration and control of the KeyWatcher Touch system.
- Key Inventory Software Features:
- New access control-style interface.
- Auto-sync for automatic updates of KeyWatcher systems as changes are made.
- New “Profiles” feature for quicker, easier programming of users.
- Profiles to quickly assign users key and group permissions, access level, and many other settings.
- New, easier to read reports utilize color and include more information.
- All reports can be saved in PDF and CSV file formats
KeyWatcher TrueTouch client interface is designed to run all programming, remote functions and reports for many KeyWatcher Touch locations. Add users from a global list and all specific settings (added or modified) will be automatically synchronized across the system. Quick profiles can be assigned for improved user control. Administrative access levels are designed to allow reports only or alarms only in addition to the five system administration levels.
Generate TrueTouch reports in landscape or portrait format with color interspaced lines for easy reading. Reports can be scheduled to automatically email, print or save.
The KeyWatcher TrueTouch Server is designed for installation on a dedicated computer and can be connected to a KeyWatcher via a network connection. The server is the main interface for the client software and performs all synchronizations of transactions as well as maintaining the SQL database. Both access control systems and customized client control software interface with the server application.
It’s all done with the express intent of addressing your specific security needs with the most cost-effective, end-to-end solutions. Contact us today and find the solution to all your security management needs.