Handling up to 20 different coin denominations
The CTcoin sensor can handle up to 20 coin denominations differentiated by material or size:
- Shows quantity per denomination, and value per denomination.
- Total value.
- Reject of counterfeit and foreign coins (tested and approved for EURO by DG ECFIN).
- RS 232 interface to CTcoin SDK protocol.
The reasons for choosing Compac for your next project
- Durable and reliable.
- High speed, accuracy and security.
- Sorting of up to 8 denominations.
- Easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Own calibration instead of template based.
Compac for professional coin applications!
Up to 300 coins per minute and sorts up to 8 denominations
With a coin speed of 230-300 cpm, it fills a gap in the market where there is a need for smaller accurate, durable and no-jam bulk coin counting and sorting.
The Compac comes as non-sorting, with 5 denomination passive sorting and 8 denomination passive sorting outlets.
Product applications are within ATM, cash deposit units, transport, parking, retail back and front office systems and self-service check-outs and many other applications.
Compac – Compact and flexible coin counting and sorting technology
Available for more than 50 currencies and based on factory/own calibrations and not locked to fixed templates.
With dimensions of, H: 144 mm, W: 201 mm, D: 158 mm, the Compac is the smallest professional coin counter OEM module in the market.